Outdoor kitchen design tips.
Bay Area homeowners are upgrading their bbqs and redesigning outdoor living areas to include an outdoor kitchen. This popular trend has inspired manufacturers to offer a wide variety of outdoor kitchen appliances, but which of these fun toys are right for you?
If the outdoor kitchen is located some distance from your home, you will probably want specific appliances to reduce the back-and-forth needed to prepare a meal. These include:
- Ice Makers
These appliances allow you to remain outdoors and enjoy time with family and friends.
What You Enjoy
Other appliance selections will depend on what you enjoy cooking. You can install a tricked-out bbq island or a full outdoor kitchen. Your options include:
- Grills – many choices of styles and features
- Traditional or warming oven – gas or electric
- Pizza ovens – gas, electric or wood-fired
- Side burner(s) for preparing sauces, side dishes or other meal components
- Vent hood for a covered outdoor kitchen to avoid smelling like charcoal the rest of the evening.
How You Entertain
Several appliances options can enhance your outdoor entertainment experience:
- Beer dispensers, also known as kegerators, chill and dispense beer straight from the keg.
- Patio heaters – gas, propane or electric. They keep the party going despite the nip in the air.
Viking Pavers are outdoor kitchen installation experts. From raising a bbq island to putting in a complete kitchen, we can help transform your yard. Our staff is professionally trained and certified to ensure that each job is done right.